Section I. On-site Review Fees
- Application Fee $500.00 must accompany the application
- The base fee for an on-site review [see 2. (a) Below] $4000. 00
- The base fee for each program Evaluator [see 2. (b) Below] $500.00 (minimum 2 Evaluators)
- Charge per extra day, per Evaluator [see 2. (c) Below] $450.00
- Base fee for branch or extension $500.00 annually
- The charge for each off-campus location visited per Evaluator [see 2. (d) Below] $500.00
- Sustaining fees 7% based on the number of enrolled students
Fee Schedule for On-Site Reviews
- Explanation of On-Site Review Fees
(a) A base fee for each Accreditation Commission is charged for an on-site review visit to each institution, which is independent of the number of programs evaluated.
(b) Teams for on-site reviews will typically consist of a team chair and one program evaluator for each program being reviewed. An additional fee is charged for each program evaluator beyond the team chair. However, for the following cases, the size of the on-site review team may be adjusted:
- A very high degree of overlap between two programs being reviewed
2. A simultaneous or joint review by two or more commissions
3. A program with multiple sites or nontraditional delivery method
4. A single associate-level program
In unusual cases, the number of program evaluators will be determined by the team chair after consultation with the institution to be visited.
(c) An on-site review is normally expected to require One-two full days and the evening prior to the first day. If, after consultation with the institution, it is deemed necessary to retain the Review Team for any additional time, the institution will be charged the daily rate for each program evaluator and / or review team chair held over.
(d) If more than one location must be visited in order to fully evaluate a program, there will be a charge for each off-campus location, in addition to the charge for any extra time required, as specified in (c) above. Also, the institution will be billed for any additional expenses incurred by NTAAC in traveling to the off-campus locations.
(e) ANTAAC will invoice the institution for the full estimated amount of the fees during May prior to the on-site review, subject to later adjustment in accordance with (b), (c), or (d) above if necessary.
- Invoices for On-Site Review Fees
Invoices for on-site review fees are payable in US dollars within 30 days of issuance. Thereafter, a monthly interest charge of 1.5% will be added. Nonpayment of fees may result in cancellation of the on-site review, holding Draft and/or Final Statements to the Institution, and/or removal from the list of NTAAC-accredited programs. Contact the Accreditation Director for clarification via the contact form.
- Cancellation Fees for On-site Reviews
Cancellation fees will be charged when an institution cancels an on-site review. The cancellation fee is a percentage of the base fee. Individual programs may be canceled without penalty if the on-site review itself is not canceled.
Prior to June 1, 10% of Total Invoice
June 1- June 30, 15% of Total Invoice
July 1 – August 15, 25% of Total Invoice
After August 15, 50% of Total Invoice
After travel has commenced No Refund
Cancellation fees for travel costs Actual cost incurred
Section III. Annual Maintenance
Fee Schedule for Annual Maintenance
Base fee per branch $1550. 00
Fee for accredited extension $1550. 00
- Explanation of Annual Maintenance Fees
Annual maintenance fees cover the expenses related to the continuing maintenance and upkeep of accreditation data files, review of institutional materials, and the publication and distribution of annual lists of accredited programs. The fee applies separately to each Accreditation Commission.
- Invoices for Annual Maintenance Fees
Annual maintenance fees for programs accredited starts from October 2016 through September 2017 are invoiced in October 2016. Maintenance fee invoices are payable in U.S. dollars within 30 days. Thereafter, a monthly interest charge of 1.5% will be added.
- Cancellation Fees for Annual Maintenance
Cancellation of annual maintenance is equivalent to canceling accreditation. No fees are assessed for cancellation of accreditation. The program will retain its accredited status until the end of the academic year for which it has paid the maintenance fee.
NTAAC Contact Us
We would like to hear from you. NTAAC is a torch of excellence, which provides the highest quality services to its constituents. Please send us a message by filling out the “CONTACT US” form below and we will get back with you shortly.